Ramblings…

Well Well Well…. Im so loosing touch with the world of blogging…
Guess you will be thinking, whats making me so busy?? Right??
Oh well, it’s a surprise, ill reveal that someday soon LOL…
Im trying to live my daily life as normal as possible..Believing everyday to be my last..
Believe me, its truly amazing.. its like a revival, not leaving anything for tomorrow because you’re not sure about tomorrow…it’s a great feeling, because at the end of the day, when you lie in bed reflecting, you know you’ve done your very best for that day, no regrets..feels like a brand new world…No hopes about any distant future, etc ,etc.. sure feels good…

Well Cricket World Cup is almost over, not the WC I was dreaming about..anyways, may the best team win tomorrow..
Brian Lara retires!!! For those who knew me, im sure you will know how much hurt I am.. Ive always been his number one fan.. Well such is life though, nothing lasts forever.. Good Luck Brian, was a pleasure and joy to watch you play..

Comments

Beenzzz said…
So, what's the secret? LOL!
Jihan said…
good for you... sorry about Brian. Your right nothing last forever...
Admin said…
lara gone... sad but WI is better without him...

Popular Posts