Follow by Email

About Me

My photo
My interest and insights have changed over the years, things are not what they used to be, things are not what they really seem to be, life is much more than what we perceive it to be, my blog is my attempt to understand and share some of my thoughts that are expressible. Happily married, mother of two amazing little people...

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Catching up...

My 3 year old has been going to kintergarden for almost 3 months and boy she's having fun. I've never seen a kid so all into her school work and getting her things done in the most perfect way...
This past two weeks had been horrible though, both babies had the flu and son with diarrhea , they both ended up at ER eventually, thankfully both doing much better now, daughter missed two weeks of school and should be resuming soon.

1 comment:

Alist Partners said...

Nice post. thanks for the shared with us. Organic Cotton Melange