My family got weddings approaching, and for some reason im not too excited about wedding anymore!!
Maybe ive grown old!! The fun days are over...
So the other big thing about wedding is clothes!!! Im still to decide what the heck to wear, I have tons of clothes but I dont think I want any of those to wear..
Someone helpppp! I need a design or style...

As for my thirteen month old princess, she got her outfits well covered..
Princess trying to walk now, taking about 5 steps and floor! its fun though to see her get right up again and go, shes so determined to get what she wants and do exactly what she want (something she inherited from her dad).
I think shes growing up way tooo fast though...its either shes sleeping or up and away all over the entire house tumbling, exploring, finding her own amusement in little things that are not significant to us!

Comments

Sam said…
I think Princess takes after Princess Ji. your cuz! :-)
Hope you find a pretty outfit for the wedding.

Popular Posts