Follow by Email

About Me

My photo
My interest and insights have changed over the years, things are not what they used to be, things are not what they really seem to be, life is much more than what we perceive it to be, my blog is my attempt to understand and share some of my thoughts that are expressible. Happily married, mother of two amazing little people...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Laughter for a quiet Sunday...

Guyanese will enjoy this..


Learn Chinese in five (5) minutes!!

English:That's not right
Chinese: Sum Ting Wong

English:Are you harboring a fugitive?
Chinese: Hu Yu Hai Ding

English:See me ASAP
Chinese: Kum Hia Nao

English:Small Horse
Chinese: Tai Ni Po Ni

English:Did you go to the beach?
Chinese: Wai Yu So Tan

English:I bumped into a coffee table
Chinese: Ai Bang Mai Fu Kin Ni

English:I think you need a face lift
Chinese: Chin Tu Fat

English:It's very dark in here
Chinese: Wai So Dim

English:I thought you were on a diet
Chinese: Wai Yu Mun Ching

English:This is a tow away zone
Chinese: No Pah King

English:Our meeting is scheduled for next week
Chinese: Wai Yu Kum Nao

English:Staying out of sight
Chinese: Lei Ying Lo

English:He's cleaning his automobile
Chinese: Wa Shing Ka

English:Your body odor is offensive
Chinese: Yu Stin Ki Pu

3 comments:

Princess Jibi said...

hahahaa.. this is really funny..

Mari said...

Dat is lilly fah knee. LOL. I love it very funny.

beenzzz said...

HAHAAH! I love it!