Follow by Email

About Me

My photo
My interest and insights have changed over the years, things are not what they used to be, things are not what they really seem to be, life is much more than what we perceive it to be, my blog is my attempt to understand and share some of my thoughts that are expressible. Happily married, mother of two amazing little people...

Friday, December 01, 2006

Ramblings...

Im in a mood for a long while, and I have no idea why...No im not approaching menopause and I doubt its PMS.. But jeeze everyone I talk to, we seems to end up arguing, or it just ends horrible...Am I hating the world, everything and everyone this badly?? I need help im sure, cause I sure did hurt alot of people, but believe me, I didnt meant a thing I said, nor was it intentional, it just happened!!! lots of times!! and I got no control over it... Nothing else I can say or do, but hope somehow, someday they will know exactly what Ive meant and how I felt...
The following is part of a conversation with a friend, just goes to show how messed up I really am...

My Friend: urgh
My Friend: ur impossible!
Me: thank you
My Friend: jesus
My Friend: what the hell is wrong with u
My Friend: for the past god knows how long
My Friend: uv ebeen given me non stop attitude
Me: hmm just wana drive u insane
My Friend: why
Me: cuz it makes me happy
My Friend: in that case ill talk to u whenever i feel im in the mood to take some shit from sum1 . ill see u later
My Friend: bye
Me: oh yea?
Me: fine, u can just delete and block me too
My Friend: so thats not an option for me
My Friend: but since ur in such a bitchy mood all the time
My Friend: u can do the honours
My Friend: good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woahhhh thats like really messed up

Princess Jibi said...

Just hang in there.. I think you must be hungry.. try having some sweets..if you wanna talk am always here...

Fatima Mohamed said...

thanks Jibi , just a bad time for me I guess...nahh im not hungry, im eating alot lol