What I did...

Today was a friend of mines wedding...My god I dont know why weddings are always so emotional for me, I so wish can control my tears lol..
Someone told me I cry at weddings because I want to be married as well, but hell no, thats not the truth...Of course I dont want to be married right now... but geeee isnt it just so emotional??
Its a sad thing I think, I mean leaving your home and going with someone else that you love ( yeah that should be exciting) , but an old friend always told me, its just not the glamor on the wedding day, or the dreamy life that counts, its how you see yourself with that person some 10 years down the line, and stuff like that, yeah stuff thats enough to scare me away lol...
Anyways lots of people did it and succeeded right?? But the tears are only natural too??
Im afraid what will happen when im going down that road, im afraid im too very emotional..I think I need help with this thing lol,being an emotional freak is scary at times... Im soo serious!!! I feel embarassed crying when no one else seems to care....
Oh well enough about me going on and on lol, the food at the wedding was good, I met a few old pals, and yeah my friend looked like a princess....

Comments

Popular Posts