Follow by Email

About Me

My photo
My interest and insights have changed over the years, things are not what they used to be, things are not what they really seem to be, life is much more than what we perceive it to be, my blog is my attempt to understand and share some of my thoughts that are expressible. Happily married, mother of two amazing little people...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Its strange, isnt it??

How things can really change you??
When you just cant keep up anymore with all thats happening around you,
with all thats expected of you...
I guess im realising how naive I am, I always give people the benefit of a doubt until they prove me wrong....alot of times.
I think i'd probably be alot more disappointed in life if I was more pessimistic, but I just don't think I can be. I don't want to let go of my assumption that everyone is a nice, good and kind, or that everyone is as positive about life as I am. Maybe it's about time, though, or maybe i've met a lot of negative people lately.
.... Maybe....Maybe....Maybe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes in life, you got to take the chances

Anonymous said...

Mine is "everyone is guilty till proven innocent". Trust me that way you make no mistakes with people... oh, thnx by the way for your comment... I cant believe men are such jerks sometime, especially Guyanese men with there thinkin that women should do house work... miss u..