Follow by Email

About Me

My photo
My interest and insights have changed over the years, things are not what they used to be, things are not what they really seem to be, life is much more than what we perceive it to be, my blog is my attempt to understand and share some of my thoughts that are expressible. Happily married, mother of two amazing little people...

Sunday, November 19, 2006


This is hot!

Platinum Burnished Diamond Band (1/4 ct. tw.)Eight brilliant diamonds are set in brushed platinum. Polished edges add eye-catching shine. Inside edges are rounded for comfortable wear.
WOW! I absloutely love this ring... Dude, your gona have to wear it alright? LOL....
Do you guys think its cute??

5 comments:

beenzzz said...

That is a very nice ring!

Fatima Mohamed said...

aww thanks, i so luv it

Princess Jibi said...

fatima if i be a dude for a day will u buy me it? I know one dude who dont like it though...

Fatima Mohamed said...

gal JB, dem dudes dont know abt good things lol..

Anonymous said...

wow thats sooo cuteee, wish i was de dude who can wear it lol